1. int a=1,b=2,c=3;
What is the output?
2. for(i=0; i<=10;i++,printf("%d",i); +- (+- is there in the questions)
3. Scope of Static Variable
4. Whether all recursive program can be written iteratively?
5. What data structures you will use if you want to go to first record from the last and vice versa?
ans.: doubly linked circular list
6. Given 10000 nos. and 48MB Memory. What is the complexity of the efficient sorting algorithm.?
1. If there are too many page faults what is the problem?
2. To ensure one program. doesn't corrupt other program. in a Multi-program. environment what you should do?
3. Which one you will use to implement critical section? Binary Semaphore
4. Which one is not needed for Multi-program. environment? options are: virtual memory,security,time sharing,none of the above.
Networks and Hardware questions
1. Which one is not done by Data link layer ? bit stuffing, LRC,CRC,parity check
2. Which one is not related to Data link layer?
3. Which one is not suitable for client-server application? tcp/ip,message passing,rpc,none of the above.
Databases and Misc.
1. What is SQL .
2. Indexing in databases give you ............