Q1. Write a program print the pattern:
Q2. Write a program to print odd numbers between 1-99 in reverse order.
Q3. Write a program to Print stars:
* * * * * * for evens (second line will be for evens. Note the spacing pattern).
Q3. find odd member out?
A .IBMB. DELL C.COMPAQD.MOTOROLA
A. SQL server B. Sybase C.ORACLED.UNIX
A. BB. CC. FD. I
Q4. Write a program to insert a data into a file where data is separated using a pipe
Q5. Write a program to fetch the data from the database and print it.
6. what is the lock symbol appearing in bottom of the browser mean
ans. connection secured
7. expand WAP
ans Wireless Application Protocol
8. expand CORBA
ans Common Object Request Broker Architeture
9. 220.127.116.11 - means what
ans IP Address crack choice
10. Find the reminder when 333666777888999 divided by 3 or 9 or 11 ?
11. Which is the biggest perfect square amongst the following : 15129, 12348, 23716, 20736
12. In the series 0, 3, 8, 15,__ What is the next number?
13. X < 0, Y <> 0 then what is the possibility that the result is always positive? Ans. (xy)^2
14. Let ax2 + bx + c = 0 If the sum of the equal roots is equal to the product of the same roots.Then which
of the following hold true
(a) a + b = 0
(b) a = 0
(c) c = 0
(d) a + c = 0
15. Find the value of (1.99)2
16. There is a room with 6' x 8'. A 1' tile is fixed along the 4 wall sin one row. How many 1" tiles
require to finish the work.
17. 2 persons can finish a job in 8 days. First person alone can finish the work in 24 days. How many days
does the second person take to finish the job?
Ans. 12 days
18. In a car wheel, two spokes cover 15 degree. Then for the entire car,how many spokes are there?
19. What is the angle of degree suspended when two hands of clock showing the time 2.30.
Ans. 105 degrees
20. A person's salary is getting reduced by 20%. What percentage should be added to get back his original salary?
21. Two persons start at the same point, walk in opposite directions with 5km/hr and 5.5km/hr respectively.
What is the distance separated after 2 and half hrs?
22. A person starts walking at a speed of 5km/hr through half the distance, rest of the distance he covers with a speed 4km/hr. Total time of travel is
9 hours. What is the maximum distance he can cover?
23. In a rectangle the length is increased by of the original length .By what proportion should the width be reduced so that the area will be the same?
24. Find the nth number in the series is 1, -3, 5, -7.___
25. If a square is formed by the diagonal of the square as an edge,what is the ratio between the area?
26. The perimeter of a rhombus is 52 units. One of its diagonal is 24units.What is its second diagonals length?
27. A cubical rectangular bar has the dimensions with the ratio 5 : 4: 3. Its volume is 7500. What is the surface
area of the bar?
28. A persons salary is decreased by steps of 20%, 15% and 10%. What will be the percentage decrease, if the
salary is decreased in a single shot?
29. 3 persons started placement papers with a capital of Rs.3000 . B invest Rs.600 less than A, C invest Rs.300 less
than B. Then what is the share amount of B in a profit of Rs.886 ?
30. 178^2 -22^2 (USE (A+B)(A-B))
31. f(x) = x! g(x)=x^10 h(x)= 10^x for large values of x which is greater?
32. f(x) = 1/(1-x) find(f(f(f(x)))
33. x+(1/x) = 2.5 find x^2 + (1/x^2)
34. 2^(2^n) = 256 find 2^(2n)
35. x=0 y=0 6x+7y=42 find position(lies inside/out/on) of (4,5) in the triangle
36. 22 June 2003 is Sunday which year previously did 22 June became Sunday
37. A man walked 30m west 5m south 10m west 35m north to reach toll gate find the distance from start to gate.
38. area of square = sum of areas of rect1(41*27) and rect2(41*14).find square side.
39. find next in series 31,29,31,30,31,? ans. 30 he!he!he!(they repjan,feb,mar,.... hit your head) Walk/Swim thro Coding
40. Input a,b
s=0; c=a; d=b;
} Print s
for given values of a,b find the output
5questions for different values of a,b
41. Input a,b
for given values of a,b find the output