1) Two way communication is possible by means of means of Which of the following
2) wc -l x>x prints out
Ans: wc command prints 0
3) The background process that continously runs
Ans: deamon process
4) Fragmented packet is reunited at
b)at next gateway
c)at highest MTU gateway
d)at the next router
5) The following address 220.127.116.11 belongs to which class
a) Class A b) class B c) class C d) class D
6) Network to host protocol is
7) Assume there are 32 registers .An instructuion can hold upto 3 registers . The opcode is of 4 bits. What is the minimum size of instruction.
Ans: the minimum sizeof instruction has nothing to do with number of registers
8) Minimum no of nand gates require to implement xor gate
Ans : 4 gates
1)Given a doubly linked list .you are given with a node n and a pointer p associated with it. What are the operarions that are to be performed to delete
2)swapping the elements of left child of a tree with that of right child .
if given tree is
4 5 6 7
What is the output for about function applied?
7 6 5 4
3)t(n)=4+t(n/2) ,t(0)=1. What is the complexity ?
4) In hashing each element can be found with complexity of
5) In a program all the addresses that are to be binded to the caller function are done by
a)compiler b) linker c) loader d) run time allocator
7) char 1 byte , short of 2 bytes , integer of 4 byte,
case 1: printf("case1");
case 2: printf("case 2");
Ans: when we compile we get warning that unreachable code and if we execute we get "case 1"will be printed.
9)Write a program of swapping using pointers