1. 'A' start after 3 min of 'b' starting to reach a destination that 4.5 miles. B reaches the destination and returns back immediately and meets a at some
point. If the spped of a is 1 mile per 18 sec, find the speed of b?
2. Two shots were fired from same point within interval of 10 min and 30 sec. A man travelling in train hears shots within period of 10 min. Find the speed
of train. Given speed of sound is 330 m/sec.
3. A seller confesses to sell at cp, but instead dupes by selling 960gms as 1kg. Find his gain %.
4. In an exam the max marks is 500. A scores 10% less thanb, c got 20% more than b, d got 25% more than c. If a scores 360, find What d scores?
5. A solution has 27 lit of wine. If 3 lit of wine is taken out and same amt of water is added to it and the process is repeated again, then find the ratio
of original sol : water ?
6. Sum of a,b,c = 135. If a-26:b-28:c-52= 3:8:11. Find c?
7. A can do a piece of work in 6 days, b can do it in 8days. They work together for 3 days then a leaves, find How many days b need alone to complete rest
8. A ladder of length 144 mt is inclined against a wall which makes a angle of inclination of 45 degrees. The same ladder will make angle of inclination of
60 deg. Against a wall that is opposite to first. Find the distance between two walls?
1. Program to remove duplicate from a sorted array.
2. Program to calculate digital roots for an input of a maximum of 4 - digit number.Digital root is calculated as - 4567= 4+5+6+7= 22=2+2=4. Ie digital
3. Program to perform string comparision similar to library fn strcmp(). Use of library fn like strlen() is prohibited.
4.What would cause the below code to crash?
Char *p="hello world";
5. consider a string , Write a function such that function(string str, char omega, char alpha) ,genarate the biggest substring starting with omega and
ending with alpha.