1. It was based on hour and minute hand. If the diff. between hour and minute hand is 6 minute then after how much time the diff. will be 7 min. It was
2. If 6 weights and one pan is given then what are the weights exactly to measure 1-364 candies.
3. Divide 170 in 3 parts such a way that first part is 10 more than second part.
4. There is a 4 digit no. in which 3rd digit is twice of first one. Second digit is the sum of first and third. Fourth digit is twice of third. What is the
5. A circle is touched by 34 tangents then what is the total no. of unclosed regions?
6. A room having floor dimension of 48 feet by 24 feet has cross diagonal length of 54 feet. What is the height of the room?
7. One year ago pandit was 3 times older than a girl and after one year he is 2 times older than the girl. What is the age of pandit after 5 years.
8. A brick weighs 4kg. How many bricks will be formed by reducing its dimension to one-fourth?
9. In a family every child have 3 brother and 3 sister, then how many children are all there?
10. A dog says that there are 2 dogs in front of him, other dog says that there 2 dogs behind him. How many dogs are all there?
11. In a telephone exchange if area code is of three digits, then how area codes are possible for that exchange from a-z alphabets only?
12. If a girl has 10z more chocolates then she will have 5y+1 times chocolates than she originally had. Find the no. of chocolates the girl had originally
in terms of y and z.