1. Some students are standing in a circle in which 6th and the 16th student are standing opposite to each other. Find how many students were present there.
2. Two cube intersect then which of the following is never made:
a) rectangle b) triangle c) cubed) none of these
3. Average of 9 numbers is M, average of 3 numbers is N, average of rest of the numbers is P, then what is the equation formed?
4. A ladder was rested along a wall of height 5m. If ladder slides 2m away from the wall then ladder touches the foot of the wall. What is the height of
5. A boy gets some rupees from his mother and spends them on 5 stores. He spends one rupee more than half of the money. How much money he had at the time
of entering the shop?
6. 311311311311311311 is divisible by:
a) 3 and 11.
b) 11 but not 3.
c) 3 but not 11.
d) none of the above.
7. If a rainy day occurs on every 10th day and each rainy day accounts for half rainbow then in 20 days what is the percentage of days when rainbow doesn't
8. A man works continuously for 8 days and then takes rest on the 9th day. If he starts on Monday then on which day he will take 12th rest.
9. Its 27 min past 10. How many minutes would it take to cover 12 noon.