1. Following some pattern, understand the table and find the answer?
2. Find the missing number: 1 10 3 9 5 8 7 7 9 6 ? ?
3. If it was two hours later, it would be half an hour as long until midnight as it will be if it were an hour later. What is the time now?
4. In a city, 80% speaks English, 70% speaks Hindi and 10% do not speak both. It was found that 162 people talk both. How many are there in the city?
5. Find the missing number: 0 6 24 X 120
6. Which is not 'lean year': 1900 2000 1952 1980
7. Find the missing number: J, ?, M, ?, M, J, ?, A, S, O, N, ?
8. There are 27 pearls in a bag. One among them is less in weight. You have been given 2 pan weight machine. In how many trials, you will be able to find
the defected one? 4 3 11 13
9. Direct distance between A & B is 200. Direct distance between B & C is 200. Direct distance between C & A?
10. There are 30 socks in a bag. 30% is in blue color. What is the probability to take two blue socks?
11. In a ground, there are two poles in 7 ft & 12 ft respectively. They are 12 ft apart from each other. What is the distance between the edges of two
12. You need to print an document of the area 216 sq cm. Condition is 3 cm margin is to be left at both top & bottom and 2 cm at the sides. What 'd be
the optimized size of your paper?
13. In a party, every man has his dog with him. There are 22 heads and 72 legs all together. How many men & dogs are there?
14. Ram writes a number between 1 to 1000. Raja wants to know the number, knowing Ram can answer only yes & no and always speaks truth. What will be
the minimum number of questions Raja finds the answer.
a. 999 b.10 c.500 d.none
15. How many ways a section of four letter word can be made in complete alphabet?
16. Find the missing number: 0, 0.577, 1, 1.732, ?
a. 0.656 b.2 c.2.743 d.none
17. 17171717171.....(101 digits) is divided by 625. What is the answer?
18. Synonym for ZENITH: ridge trough nadir crecent
19. June 30, 2004 is Wednesday. What is June 30, 1974?
20. Two different types of tea are mixed, at 6 Kg of type 1 and 4 Kg of type 2. One Kg of type 1 is Rs. 6 and that of type 2 is Rs. 7. The seller get 10%
profit, by this action. Find at what price, he 'd have sold the mixture/Kg?
21. There are 10 people in a party. "How many other people, you met?" is the question asked to everyone. First person says 1, Second says 2, Third says
3..........ninth says 9. Now what tenth person 'd have answered?
22. Find the missing number: 24 : 15 :: 63 : ?
23. A metal ball weighing 10 gm is droped from 20 meter height tall point. What will be the time to reach ground?
24. All the students of class are told to sit in circle shape. Here the boy at the 6 th position is exactly opposite to 16 th boy. Total number of boys in
25. The average mark of 10 students is 80%. Later it was found that for one student, instead of 60%, the recorded 90%, by mistake. Now the corrected new
Old % is 80 for 10 ppl. So the total: 800.