1) One rectangular plate with length 8inches,breadth 11 inches and 2 inches thickness is there.what is the length of the circular rod with diameter 8
inches and equal to volume of rectangular plate?
Ans: 3.5 inches
2) What is the number of zeros at the end of the product of the numbers from 1 to 100 ?
3) In some game 139 members have participated every time one fellow will get bye what is the number of matches to choose the champion to be held?
4) One fast typist type some matter in 2hr and another slow typist type the same matter in 3hr. if both do combine in how much time they will finish.
Ans: 1hr 12min
5) In 8*8 chess board what is the total number of squares refer odel
6) Falling height is proportional to square of the time. one object falls 64cm in 2sec than in 6sec from how much height the object will fall.
7) Gavaskar average in first 50 innings was 50 .after the 51st innings his average was 51 how many runs he made in the 51st innings
8) 2 oranges,3 bananas and 4 apples cost Rs.15 . 3 oranges 2 bananas 1 apple costs Rs 10. what is the cost of 3 oranges, 3 bananas and 3 apples
Ans: Rs. 15.
9) In 80 coins one coin is counterfiet what is minimum number of weighings to find out counterfiet coin
10) In a company 30% are supervisors and 40% employees are male if 60% of supervisors are male. what is the probability that a randomly chosen employee is
a male or female?