section A -35 questions (arithmatic)
section B - 7 questions(analytical)
section C -10 questions(VERBAL ANALOGIES)
1. If s=a/b +c/d +1/e. and 0<a<b<c<d<e to get the maximum value of s ,to which variable 1 is to be added?
2. which is the prime number?
d. none. (ans for this question is :c)
3. If x is an odd integer, which of the following is even: (answer for this question is 2(n+1) )
4. There are 30 balls , out of which 60% are green balls and the rest are blue balls. How many waysthat we can pick the pair of blue balls?
5. An officer is getting the salary of S rupees for H days of work, he has taken x days of medical leave ,then What is his average salary per day?
6. How many 2 digit numbers , which is a square ,with last digit as 8?(answer for this is: 0)
7. One tank will fill in 6 min at the rate of 3cu ft /min ,length of tank is 4 ft and the width is 1/2 of length, What is the depth of the tank ? (answer
for this is: 3 ft 7.5 inches)
8. Find the next number in the series 3,4,6,9,13,?(Ans: 18)
9. which one is the least likely of the other? a. triangle b. sphere c.pyramid d. circle.
10. The straight distance between A and C IS 60 miles,the straight distance between A and B is 50 miles. the straight distance between B and C is 50 miles
then What is the distance from B to the straight line of A AND C? (answer is: 40 miles)
11.& 12.If A,B,C are having x,y,z marbles initially, A has given the same number of marbles to both B & C ,as they have. next B has given the same
number of marbles to both A and c as much they already have, Similarly C also given to A & B . then
11. How many marbles that B has finally? (Ans: 2(3y-x-z))
12. if the total number of marbles are 72, then How many marbles A had initially?
13. A is 8 km east of B
B is 10 km north of C
C s 13 km east of D
E is 2 km north of D.
then What is the shortest distance between A and E.?
14. If the cost price of an item is x rupees,it was sold out after the successive discounts of y% and z%. then What is the selling price of the item?
15. Cost price of an item is $50,the price has been increased to 108% ,and after some days it was sold out with the discount of 10%, then What is the sold
price of the item?(Ans: $ 48.60)
16. How many 3 digit numbers are there in between 100 and 300 , having 1st and the last digit as 2.
d. 12 (answer for this is : 10)
17. If a=26, b=25, c=23.z=1.then What is the value of z+y+x+.+a=?
d. 235 (answer for this : 351)
18. Pipe A will fill the tank in 6hr and B in 4hr,if the pipes are opened alternatively, in which A is opened first,then How many hours it will take to
fill the tank?(answer is : 5hr.)
19. A ,B, and C ,went to do mean in a hotel, A has apid 50% more than the amount that B has paid. and c has paid 5/6 of that of A has paid. also B has paid
$2 more than that os c has paid. then What is the total amount that all the three paid for their meal? ( ans for this is: $ 30
20. Cost price of the item is $2500 ,in the year end it will be 4/5 ,after 3 yrs , What will be the cost?
21 There are 2 marriage groups red and brown, in which no individuals from the same group can marry each other,if a guy marries a gal of any group the guy
's group becomes that of the gal.the children have the same group as their parents. divorced and widowed guys go to their own birth group. questions are:
A .for girl is in brown group then?
a. Grand father is in red group
b. grand father is in brown group.
c. grand mother is in brown group.
d. grand father in both the groups.