1.A puzzle was seating/placing arrangements.
A,B,C,D,E,F and G are sitting on a wall.
C is on the immediate right of D
B is at an extream end and has E as his neighbour.
G is between E And F.
D is sitting third from the south end.
a)who is sitting to the right of e?
b)which of the following pairs of people are sitting at the extream ends?
c)E is sitting between?
2.There is a family of six persons P,Q,R,S,T and U.They are Lawyer, Doctor, Teacher, Salesman, Engineer and Accountant. There are two married couples in
the family. S, the salesman is married to the Lady Teacher. The Doctor is married to the Lawyer U, The Accountant is the son of Q and brother of T. R, the
Lawyer is the daughter-in-law of P. T is the unmarried Engineer. P is the Grandmother of U. Which is the profession of P?
a)Lawyer b)Teacher c)Doctor d)Accountant
3. paramita, puja are children of Mr. Asha. Puja Married to Eldest daughter of Mrs. Sen.Rita ,bindu all are daughter of Mrs.& MR.Sen........Gita is
1.What is the surname of puja
2.Who is married to Bindu?
3.What is the surname of gita?
1) Write down a program calculate factorial of 7 using recursion.
2) Write the function of Bubble short.After that give an example and find the 2nd largest element.
3) What is DBMS?
4) What is View? Write the syntax of view.
5) Why we do normalization ? Definition of 1NF,2NF,3NF,BCNF.