1. The average of 6 quantities is 8. The average of 4 of them is 5. What is the average of the remaining 2 numbers?
2. The average age of a group of 12 students is 20 yrs.If 4 more students join the group,the average age increases by 1 year.The average age of the new
3. If the value of Abc Ltd company stock drops from 45$ per share to 38$ per share, what is the percent of decrease?
4. Average cost of 5 pens and 4 pencils is Rs. 36.The average cost of 5 pens and 9 pencils is Rs.56.Find the total cost of 25 pens and 25 pencils?
5. If 3/p=8 & 3/q=18 then p-q=?
7. Three math classes:A,B,C Taken a test.
The average score of A is=83.
The average score of B is=76.
The average score of C is=75.
The average score of all students in classes A & B together is 67
The average score of all students in classes B & C together is 81.
I) What is the average of all 3 classes?
8. IF a rectangle length and width are both doubled,by what percent is the rectangle area increase?
9. A rectangular tank by x*y*z is filled with water.if all the water is transferred to cube shape tanks,each one is p inches on a side.how many small tanks
require?(x,y,z,p are variables)
10.A father is three times as old as his son.After 15 years the father will be twice as old as his sons age at that time.Hence the father's present age is?