1) There are 3 piles of books on the table you need to arrange them in the self such that 1st book of each pile gets placed on the self, what is the
possible no of arrangements:
b)12C3 * 9C4
2) Price of a book increases 15% successively (2times) what is the new price of the book more compared to that of the old price:
3) There are 3 mixtures when mixed in the ratio of 3:4:5 price was 240. When mixed with 6:4:9 price was 340.what's the price when mixed in 5:6:8 ration
4) One person has 2 child. At least one of them was a girl. Then the Probability that 2 of the are girl is_____
5) Swathi when get married to Jayanta her age was 3/4 th of her husband's age. After 12 years her age became 5/6 th of her husband's age. Then what's the
age of swati when she got married??
6) y=MAX((3x+y), (11x-y)) then what's the value of y???
then find f(1,1), f(2,3), f(3,0)