Accenture placement paper - 4
1. 20 liters of a mixture contains milk and water in the ratio 3:5, If you replace 4 liters of mixture with 4 liters of water. What is the final ratio of
milk and water?
2. + means * and * means / and / means % what is the value of these question 2+3*5/7?
3. A work can be done by 8 men and 10 women in 25 days, the same work can be done by 10 children and 5 women. In how many days 2 children and 3 men finish
4. In how many ways can a lock be opened if that lock has three digit numbers if
5. i) The last digit is 9
6. ii) And sum of the first two digits is less than or equal to the last digit.
7. iii) Numbers are from 0-9
8. If a man reduces the selling price of a fan from 400 to 380 his loss increases by 20%. What is the cost price of the fan?
9. There are 76 persons. 53 can read Hindu, 46 can read Times, 39 can read Deccan and 15 can read all. If 22 can read Hindu and Deccan and 23 can read
Deccan and Times then what is the number of persons who read only Times and Hindu?
10. After 10 years A will be twice the age of B before 10 years. And now if the difference is 9 years between them then what is the age of B after 10
11. 10 friends meet for a movie, 20 for a picnic and 5 for games. 4 meet for movie and picnic, 2 for movie and games, 0 for picnic and games. 2 meet for
all the three events. Then how many students were present?
12. Exact time of a clock was set right at 5 am then it loses 16 minutes every day, on the 4th day when it shows 10 am, what is the exact time?
13. The average age of 10 members of a committee is the same as it was 4 years ago, because an old member has been replaced by a young member. Find how
much younger is the new member to the old person?
14. Find out what day of the week was January 12, 1979?
15. Some cats got together and decided to kill between them 999919 mice. Every cat killed an equal number of mice. Each cat killed more mice than there
were cats. How many cats were there?
16. ABCE is an isosceles trapezoid and ACDE is a rectangle. AB = 10 and EC = 20. What is the length of AE?
17. What is the missing number in this series? 8, 21,4, 6, 11,? ,14, 6, 18, 12
18. A man ate 100 bananas in five days, each day eating 6 more than the previous day. How many bananas did he eat on the first day?
19. Ajay sold a car and gained 25% on SP. what is the % gain on CP?
20. How can a cake (circular) be cut into 8 pieces by making just 3 cuts?
21. There are 600 people to be seated, but there are 10 benches less. If two more people are asked to seat on each bench, then everybody is accommodated.
How many benches were there?
22. Find the next number in the series 3, 4, 6, 9, 13,?
23. In a pasture, the grass grows at an even rate. 40 cows can completely eat the grass in 40 days, if there are 30 cows the grass lasts for 60 days, for
how long it is sufficient for 20 cows to completely eat the grass?