1) 8085 supply voltage________
2) 8086 S4S3(10) represent _____
3) 8051 PSW based question.
4) Cmos advantage over TTL.
a)Low power consumption and high fan out and high noise margin.
b)Low power consumption and low fan out.
c)High speed with low power consumption.
5) How many half adders and Or gate is required to build a 4 Bit Full adder?
a) 8 & 4
b) 8 & 3
c) 7 & 4
d) 7 & 3
6)What is the output voltage if input is 3V with forward loop gain 2 and feedback loop gain of 2?
7) Power output of a rectifier is 40W and Power input is 100W What is the efficiency?
8) What are the number of select lines for 32:1 mux?
9)Number of flip flops needed for mod 34 counter?
10) Most commonly used scheduling algorithm?
a) Multilevel queue threading
b) First come first serve
d) Random robin
11) Remove AC signal_______
Ans) Decoupling capacitor.
12) Identify oscillators like armstrong oscillator(transformer)
13) permutation and combination-HOSTEL ____(vowels together)
Aptitude: 20 Questions.
1) "A" began a business with Rs. 21,000 and is joined afterwards by "B" with Rs. 42,500. For How much period does "B" join, If the profits at the end of
the year are divided in the ratio 3 : 1?
2) How many kg's of pure salt must be added to 50 of 4 % solution of salt and water to increase it to a 10 % solution?
3) A tank is filled by three pipes A, B and C. The pipe C is twice as fast as B and B is twice as fast as A. How much time will pipe A alone take to fill
the tank ?
4) The distance between two stations Delhi and Lucknow is 500 km. A train starts at 5 pm from delhi and moves towards Lucknow at an average speed of 50 km
/ hr, Another train starts at 4.20 pm and moves towards delhi at an average speed of 70 km/hr. How far from delhi the two trains meet and at What time ?
5) A, B and C enter into a business. A put Rs. 1000 for 6 months, B puts Rs. 1200 for 8 months and C puts Rs. 1400 for 10 months. Their gain was Rs. 666.
Find out the share of each partners.