1. Which of the following class defines format (args) method?
d. None of the above
2. Method syntax valid in BufferedWriter class?
a. public void Write (char cbuf, int off, int len)
b. public void Write (int c)
c. public void flush (int i)
d. public void newLineChar()
3. classes cat and dog in packages com.pet.cat and com.pet.dog simultaneously are bundles as jars by name cat.jar and dog.jar are placed in folder animals
in c drive. To access class during compile time select classpath option as javac- classpath
4. which one is correct?
a. Basketb=new Basket ();1
5. Methods syntax valid in BufferedWriter class?
a. public void Write(char cbuf, int off, int len)
b. public void Write(int c)
c. public void flush(int i)
d. publc void newLineChar()
1. if m+n=24 and m-n+p=15. Then What is the value of 4m+2p?
2. Which of the following is equal to 3a^2-3a-30?
3. If diameter of a circle is 49(pi), then its area is?
4. Sides of two triangles are:
1. (m+3) & (m+3) 2. (m+2) & (m+4)
then, the area of the two triangles are,
b. area of 1st is more than 2nd
c. area of 2nd is more than 1st
d. cannot be determined.
Q. 5 men or 8 women do equal amount of work in a day. A job requires 3 men and 5 women to finish the job in 10 days. How many woman are required to finish
the job in 14 days.
Q. A simple interest amount of Rs.5000 for six month is Rs.200. What is the annual rate of interest?
Q. In objective test each correct answer score 4 marks and a wrong ans 2 marks are deducted. A student scores 480 marks from 150 question.How many answers
Q. An article sold at amount of 50% the net sale price is Rs.425 .What is the list price of the article?