1. All birds are animals. All animals which are four legged are birds.
B. All birds are four legged
c. Some birds are four legged
d. Some birds are animals but not four legged.
1. A and b 2. B and c 3. Only b 4. Only d
1. All fat people are not dancers, food loving people are all fat. Find the contradictory statement?
2. The day before yesterday was wednesday then the day after tomorrow is?
3. A goes to the party if b goes
b goes to the party if c goes
c goes to the party if d goes
totally how many will go to the party?
4. Mary's father's brother is andrews andrews daughter's son is sunil brothers name is sam who is sam to sunil?
5. If a>b,a d,b
6. There are a,b teachers and c,d doctoRs. Find the possible no of combinations that should not be repeated more than once?
7. There are 3 males and 2 females, find the possible no of orders that can be made by making the arrangement as in between two males one women is allowed
to sit? 8.
Computer checking: eee dd
1. Eeggg 2. Eeedd 3. Eerrt 4. Ddeee
the right Answer is 2)eeedd
2. Q#df684%d options would be: 1. Q#df634%d 2. Q#df684%d 3. Q#df684%d 4. Q#df685%d
3. Find the matching one below same as "quiescent"
a. Quiesent b. Quiescant c. Quiescent d. Quicesant.
1. The syntax of command statement in unix 10. If the permission for a file is 000, then the file can be accessed by whom?
2. Where we can run two same programs on a unix console at the same time?
3. Which is the shell of unix?
5. If we are terminated at the middle of the program execution in unix, what will happen to the program, it will
(i) continue running
(iii)the o/p will be send to ur mail?
6. What is the command to connect to remote terminals
7. What is the command to fetch first 10 records in a file
8. Unix has the following features
1. We are updating a field in sql and alter the row also. After giving the commit command the system is crashed. What will happen to the commands given,
whether it will update and alter the table or not?
2. How will add additional conditions in sql?
1. How will you print tata alone from tata power using string copy and concate commands in c?
2. If switch(n)
case 1: printf("case !");
what will be printed?
3. How will you divide two numbers in a macro?
a. What will come in the 9 dash?
B. What will happen if we replace print a as print x?
C. What will come in the 3 dash?
D. What will happen if we interchange 4 and 7?
E. What will come in the 4 dash?