Paper: Alumnus campus placement paper (technical - c & c++)
Each Question had 5 options. There were 25 Question in all and all were objective type.
1.When compiled from command line what are linking options?
2. you have written a code in c++, and you have to use a c library , what would you do?
(Ans: write extern "c" in header files)
3 . Fiber optic backbone is in which OSI layer?
4. Void main()
what are the values of x & y?
5. If we carry out operation (-3) + (-6), then what will be the value of carry and sign flag?
6. Void abc (int a)
int k=0;int j=50;
how many times the loop will occur?
7. Integrate e^(x^-2) dx, with limits -infinity to +infinity? What is the final value?
8. Let p be a 16 bit number. The 2's complement of p will be represented by?
9. Void main()
what will be the value of x and y?
10. Let there be a set of 3 numbeRs. Then number of groups possible?
11. A Question on some technique used in da-converter?
12. Which data structure to use for fastest search?
13. A binary tree contains 1024 elements. What is maximum number of comparisons needed to search an element?
14. S=1-1/4+1/16-1/32. What is the value of s?
(Ans = 0.8 hint its a gp)
15. A c++ class has multiple references to base class. Then some options were given?
what is final value of array a? Options were there.
17. In java can a variable be initialized inside a loop?
18. Two dices are thrown. What is the probability that the the number on the first dice is greater or equal to number on the second dice?